Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Joseph Quilt


I'm not sure there was anyone, including me, that thought I could actually pull this off.  I'm really excited about it.  And, while it's not perfect, this is the first time that I've been okay with a quilt I've make that isn't perfect.  In fact, I think that it makes it personal and a little fun.  On a side note- is there anything better than taking a quilt you just finished out of the dryer?  It's pretty much the best.


Some one saw that we had a quilt on the floor- little rascal :)



I need some better lighting.  I don't really have the possibility in my apartment due to the lack of sunlight I get.  If it was the spring time, I'd head down the street to Central Park, but in this weather it would just ruin it... bummer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment