Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Quilt Extravaganza


Sorry for the long break in the posts reader(s), I went to DC last weekend to celebrate a friend's 30th Birthday (these 30th Birthdays are going to be the end of me!) and while I was there I got to talk to some friends that I rarely see.  About 4 of them mentioned that they are in the market for baby quilts because of friends who are pregnant (it's an epidemic), so I put the pot holders and ipod cases on hold and decided to finish some of the baby quilts I've had in process for months and months.


I finished this cute little wonky cut one for a little girl and I have a super fun unisex cowboy/girl one almost done (just need to finish the binding).  Haven't decided what I'm going to do next, but I guess I probably should keep working on my Brown Bag Quilt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment