Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Can't Move

Sorry for the absence in posting recently.  I started seeing a personal trainer three times a week and I don't know if you know what happens to your body when you go from basically sitting most of the day (throwing in a 30 minute or so walk) to doing at an hour of hard core cardio and training 5 days a week, but let me assure you, it makes you feel OLD.  So, basically, I pump my self up in the morning, drag myself to the gym, and then spend the rest of the day trying to get off of the couch.  The idea of working on a project that requires me to keep standing and sitting pretty much seems impossible right now.  (Going from standing to sitting is the worst.)

I have taken this opportunity to catch up on some much needed movie watching, some of which were excellent- The King's Speech (best movie of the year, hands down), Tangled (great for both kids and adults- I cried), and The Social Network (two thumbs up).

The only photo I can post is of a quilt I finished before Trainer Rob started torturing me (although I should mention that he is very positive and motivating).  He's giving me the weekend off (thank God), so hopefully I'll recover enough to get some good work done before it all starts again next week.  This little quilt is up on Etsy.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment