Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm an Aries

One of the trates of an Aries is starting grand projects and abondoning them for other projects, which in turn get abondoned to other projects- it's a nasty cycle.  This is also the story of my life (you should see my half organized closets).  I have so many projects that I'm supposed to be finishing right now (my mom's Birthday gift, Courtney's Thank You Quilt, Brown Bag Quilt (which has been disqualified for being late), and my baby blanket recreation) and what am I doing?  That's right, I'm starting a new quilt...

I bought this pattern off Cluck Cluck Sew and am using only fabric from my stash to complete the top- money is tight, so I'm going to try to keep my fabric shopping sprees to a minimum.  I've cut all of the pattern fabric and half of the solid, but I am going to force myself to get a big chunk of my mom's gift done before I work on it anymore.  I'm very excited for this quilt though- I think the pattern is lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment