Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, it's been a crazy couple of months...  I spent the last 6 weeks or so working on a pilot for CBS, had someone living on my couch, had family visit, went on vacation for 4 days, and turned 30!  What I didn't do- sew.  At all.  The pilot has since ended, the "roommate" is no more, my youth is gone- so I'm back to spending hours in the gym and even more time sewing!

I'm trying to dive back into the projects I had been working on before all the craziness.  I finished up some pot holders this morning, cut the fabric for my mom's Birthday gift (yes, her Birthday was almost 2 weeks ago...), and decided it was time to buckle down on baby blanket recreation considering that I'm not sure Banky is going to make it much longer...  Photos to come!

In the mean time, here's how I turned 30:


0 comments:

Post a Comment