Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elissa's Houses

One of my childhood best friends, Hilary, is having her second baby, a girl, due in eight weeks.  When she was pregnant the first time around, I made a cute little baby blanket, but never finished it and felt like a terrible friend.  This time around, I'm changing that.  SO, since time, money, and space are all tight, I decided that I wanted to buy as little as possible and use some of the fabric that has just been lying around my apartment for months and months.  I love the cool little wonky houses on blogs like House of Krom so I thought that I'd try to make my own.  After a really disastrous attempt, I decided just to go with a pattern.  Now that I sort of understand how to do houses, one day I hope to be able to design my own, but until then, here are some of the houses I've made...



0 comments:

Post a Comment