Tuesday, May 22, 2012

No Excuses

So, if you were wondering, I do still exist...  So much boring stuff has been going on: Unforgettable wrapping for the season, finding out we've been canceled, assisting on a play, apartment hunting only to realize that the market is way too high right now and deciding not to move, cleaning out all of my hoarding closets and donating an obscene amount of clothing, planning on how to rearrange my apartment, coming to terms with two of my closest friends moving out of NYC within two weeks of each other...

There should be a lot of crafty stuff on the horizon though- I am completely revamping my apartment which will include painting, redecorating, and making a designated crafting/quilting/sewing/working area (I promise to take lots of photos).  I also want to have a small viewing party for the Olympics (which is one of my favorite things ever) that will involve homemade decorations, taking a stab at making infused vodka, and themed snacks.  Once I'm settled I will also be buckling down on Jackson's t-shirt quilt, doing some fun craft things to put up on Etsy, and hopfully making some fun stuff for my "new" place.

Stay tuned... In the mean time, you can see all of the stuff I want to do here
(it's just my Pinterest page).

2 comments:

The Fab Traveler said...

That sounds fun! Wish we were closer so we could watch the Olympics with you!!! So excited for them!

eeni said...

#1- sorry i swear we didn't plan it that way
#2 - omg i want to come to your olympics party looks a-mazing.

Post a Comment