Monday, July 26, 2010

Some Stuff In Progress

I had a lovely time in CT.  We stopped by Joann's and they were having 40% off rulers and thread- so I got a new ruler and a ton of thread.  I also got some backing material and some 'practice' material.

I'm currently working on a few project.  One is what I am calling the "It's A Small World Quilt."  It's an Alexander Henry print with nothing to do with Disney, but it reminds me of It's A Small World, so I'm going with it.  I am making this up pretty much as I go (although I have it in my head what I want it to look like.  Here is a picture of it at the moment- hopefully it'll be a little more completed by the end of the week


I'm also working on my first quilt from a pattern.  It's the New Wave Quilt from Oh, Fransson!.  I'm not sure how it's coming along because I'm still just in the cutting phase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment