Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ballet Quilt

I've taken a break from recreating my baby blanket to really buckle down and get a few projects done so I can get my Etsy store up and running (I don't just want to put one thing up there).

Here is the girly version of my robot quilt.  The ballet fabric is from the box of old fabric my mom sent me. The rose buds are left over from my baby blanket recreation (it's thin, from the 70's, so I interfaced it).  The swirls I picked up at The City Quilter.  The back has the cutesy details mostly because I needed to piece the white fabric, but I think it looks intensional.




This quilt will either be going to a friend to give as a gift or will go in my Etsy store.

I'm working on a handful of projects right now-- 3 quilts in process (in all different stages) and about a million fancy pot holders.  Hopefully Monday I'll have at least one quilt and a few pairs of pot holder mits up for sale.  And, hopefully, someone(s) will want to buy some (fingers crossed).

*Thanks iPhone, for having a terrible camera.  I'll take real pictures of this if I sell it (obviously).  I still need to wash out the chalk marks anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment