Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guys, I'm Getting Better At This!

I saw the idea for this quilt in a book I got out of the library (how awesome is the library, right?).  I have this great robot/space fabric that I haven't figured out something fun to do with it- well, a picture from Piece in the Hoop gave me an idea (which is pretty odd, since I don't piece in a hoop...).  It's a little small (around 26x32) and there are a few little imperfections so I can't sell it (it's going to Project Linus), but I just love it, so I'm going to make it again and also use different fabric and try to sell them.  This is my favorite I've made yet!

Here are pictures documenting the quilt.

  
 
 
 
  
Finished!

 
Front

 
Back

1 comments:

Jessica Utrup said...

Finished and completely adorable! I love the robots and spaceships!

Post a Comment