Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two In Progress

Despite my lack of writing over the past few days, I have been hard at work on two baby quilts and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about both of them!

The first is the quilt that I've been working on for months called the "It's A Small World" quilt.  This one will definitely be finished tomorrow.  Here is a picture of my helper hard at work on it


The second is a play on a quilt I saw online.  Here are two of the blocks.  I hope to have this one finished tomorrow as well- definitely by Friday.  I'm not making this one for any particular reason, so it'll go on Etsy.


I'm hoping to have a big post on Friday after I have them both finished!

On a side note- does anyone know how to get yellow chalk out of cotton?  Washing did not work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment